Tuesday 9 August 2016

The Arts: Drama



Blog Post title
WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are,...........
Keep it going,Never say no.always say yes

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at……what are you doing.

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was doing things as a big group because…………... it makes it more interesting with people you don't really work with.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was……...was starting off I thought I wouldn't enjoy but I because………I thought I wouldn't enjoy but I did


My favourite improvisation game was……...What are you doing because……..I really enjoyed it because It was different.


My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is…….BE confident because…...I didn't at first want to do something but towards the end I started vollantering


No comments:

Post a Comment